• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF single handedly supporting the economy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF single handedly supporting the economy.

Did we do this?

Sex toy boom as cash-strapped couples look for cheap indoor entertainment... and one town spends FOUR times the national average on vibrators | Mail Online

One town in Britain spends four times the national average on erotic accessories according to analysis by an online sex shop. Voted the best place to live in Britain in a poll by the Halifax bank, Fleet, in Hampshire, was top of the table for spending on sex toys.

He's certainly a ****** if that's what you mean.

Comment

If they were really cheap they would be making their own. I am making the wife a vibrator out of her old blender.

http://www.xoggoth.org/pages/cheaps.html
      Last edited by xoggoth; 8 May 2012, 17:56.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Right - I think a jumping spider is essential for my next project meeting. I'll ask Timberwolf if they're available in the pound shop.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
          Did we do this?
          Have we done this one yet?

Sex toy boom as cash-strapped couples look for cheap indoor entertainment... and one town spends FOUR times the national average on vibrators | Mail Online

One town in Britain spends four times the national average on erotic accessories according to analysis by an online sex shop. Voted the best place to live in Britain in a poll by the Halifax bank, Fleet, in Hampshire, was top of the table for spending on sex toys.
          Coincidence:?

The Hampshire district of Hart has been named as the UK's most desirable place to live for quality of life. The district of Hart is in north-east Hampshire and includes the towns of Fleet and Yateley.
          BBC News - Hart in Hampshire named as UK's most desirable place

Hapenis is a town in Hampshire.
          Last edited by TimberWolf; 8 May 2012, 18:19. Reason: sp

Comment

Right - I think a jumping spider is essential for my next project meeting. I'll ask Timberwolf if they're available in the pound shop.
            I expect so, they have a children's section in the one I go to. I was quite impressed by xoggoth's tip about finding free elastic bands near Post Offices, but then the page rapidly went from weird to rather disturbing

Comment

Why do couples need many sex toys? Surely it is singles who need more?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Why do couples need many sex toys? Surely it is singles who need more?
                trust me, when you get to my age, any help is greatly appreciated

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  trust me, when you get to my age, any help is greatly appreciated

I am older than you! I think?

And most of the help I need can be cured with a little blue tablet. And my 20 year old mistress.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I am older than you! I think?

And most of the help I need can be cured with a little blue tablet. And my 20 year old mistress.
                    Women -look away now. this is a mens only post - please skip to the post below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I got Mrs EO a nifty item from Anne Summers
                    a £150 de lux vibro, that does the works. and its quiet and smooth, as you would expect for that money. and fast. and it doesnt have a shed load of extraneous ears or wobbling bits
                    I also got a £10 bumstinger from Barcelona - but thats another story.

The trick is this - DONT use the vibro.

tickle her back for an hour, then rub her shoulders then scratch her head. Then when she's totally relaxed, get the tools out.
                    put it in position, then say, 'just hold this for me for a minute while I get a swig of beer'

30 seconds later, when you come back, it will all be over and you can go to sleep

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X