• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory sleaze after just 2 years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tory sleaze after just 2 years

I'm very disappointed. I was hoping for radical reform, principles, a chance for rejuvenation, and here we have the same old public school bollux
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

At least they reduced taxes massively, oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I'm very disappointed. I was hoping for radical reform, principles, a chance for rejuvenation, and here we have the same old public school bollux
      KUATB
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

How sleazy were Labour after 2 years?

I've been wondering how many other letters Cameron has been signing off with LOL. LOL.

Dear Merkel, Hope the Euro works out. LOL.

Dear Obama. I look forward to the continuance of our special relationship. LOL.

Dear Public, We will reward those who do the right thing. LOL.

Dear X, My heartfelt condolences over your recent bereavement. LOL

Dear X, I'm sorry if I inadvertently offended you in my last letter, please accept my sincere and unreserved apologies. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          They were whiter than white.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Just did a quick Google for the heck of it and there's a website dedicated to it. Seems Labour got cracking right away.

Labour Sleaze

Comment

Labour, under Bliar anyway, were just as bad. Only reason this did not go on with Brown is that nobody in their right minds would want to be friendly or seek influence with that useless, ugly, charmless, snot-eating pusbag. Even Obummer had the sense to totally ignore him.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

I've been wondering how many other letters Cameron has been signing off with LOL. LOL.

Dear Merkel, Hope the Euro works out. LOL.

Dear Obama. I look forward to the continuance of our special relationship. LOL.

Dear Public, We will reward those who do the right thing. LOL.

Dear X, My heartfelt condolences over your recent bereavement. LOL

Dear X, I'm sorry if I inadvertently offended you in my last letter, please accept my sincere and unreserved apologies. LOL.
                Ah! The good old deflection technique. I thought the idea was to be better than the others not as bad as them?
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Redder than red, Shirley!
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

You just have to ask yourself

1. would I buy a car from any of them
                    2. would I sign anything they handed me, without first reading it
                    3. would I trust them with my card pin number
                    4. would I trust them to look after my children
                    6. would I trust them to act honestly in claiming their expences
                    7. could I expect them to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth

If the answer to at least 2 of the 7 is "YES"

Get yer head read

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X