• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Progressive payroll this week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progressive payroll this week

In case you haven't already been told (even though an email went out at 10.00am this morning - allegedly - I haven't received it) - Progressive made some "unavoidable" changes to their back office systems yesterday. This meant that no payments - BACS, CHAPS, etc were processed yesterday. So if you were expecting a BACS payment into your account this Friday - you're gonna have to wait till Monday.

The Manchester office knew nothing about this - I actually told them after I phoned payroll upon noticing that my inoice was still set to "Pending Payment".

Ian

who cares.............. you must have enough CASH to allow you to survive from Friday to Monday...........

What is the world coming too ? ure like a woman winging .............

Comment

I got plenty of cash thanx - was just letting others know.

Prat.

Comment

LOL.......

YOur like a friggin woman...... wing ... wing......... wing...........

Comment

Working...
        X