• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

employed or self employed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

employed or self employed

at the moment i am employed with a company which has told me they want me to work for them under an umbrella company as self employed . the company will provide me with all the equipment to do my job and uniform. they have also told me i will be working outside of ir35. i am a bit confused about this can anybody please confirm will i be employed or self employed .

Mod note:

Hi Steve, you've already asked this question and it's being answered in that thread.

Please go to it and reply there - the reason you can't see you posts immediately is because we moderate your 1st few posts, but I will approve if you reply there.

Working...
X