• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One-off email-to-fax service?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-off email-to-fax service?

I need to send a fax

Any recommendations for a once off email to fax service? I'll even pay for it!

I don't want to sign up for monthly bundles yada yada

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I need to send a fax

Surely there is a shop nearby which can provide a fax service for you?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      But that would mean getting off my arse and walking !!! What a low-tech solution

(Yes, there are 3 shops who provide this service, one is 3 mins walk, the other 4 mins, the other 5)

Comment

USB, Bluetooth or IR connection to you mobile phone. It works for me.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

But that would mean getting off my arse and walking !!! What a low-tech solution

(Yes, there are 3 shops who provide this service, one is 3 mins walk, the other 4 mins, the other 5)
          you could drive
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Last time I had to do that I found an American company was the cheapest by googling. It cost a $1.

Then again I have personal cards that don't add on charges for paying in foreign currencies. (Not main bank credit/debit cards.)
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I need to send a fax

Free Fax Free Internet Faxing

$1.99 per fax via paypal
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

pamfax. Sign up and you get so many for free. Then its something like £7 to top up. worth it.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Free Fax Free Internet Faxing

$1.99 per fax via paypal
                  Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  pamfax. Sign up and you get so many for free. Then its something like £7 to top up. worth it.
                  Thanks! I walked to the shop yesterday but have these bookmarked for next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

What if the document is confidential, like a bank funds transfer request?

Would you want some grunt in the shop to secretly save a copy of the image, as many FAX machines do, with your signature?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X