• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone 5 pictures leaked (yeah I no not really new news but....)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 5 pictures leaked (yeah I no not really new news but....)

If The iPhone 5 Really Looks Like This, Apple May Be Screwed... - Business Insider

Interesting read on the future of the iPhone, and basically how Samsung have blown them away in terms of moving forward in the phone market anyway
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If The iPhone 5 Really Looks Like This, Apple May Be Screwed... - Business Insider

Interesting read on the future of the iPhone, and basically how Samsung have blown them away in terms of moving forward in the phone market anyway
    The iPhone is a great phone but it needs a major overhaul. I had a play with the S3 and it is a marvel. It will be my next phone if Apple doesn't increase the screen size considerably. I would make the iPhone and iPad one device and have 5 or 6 size choices. 3", 4", 6", 7", 9".

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      The iPhone is a great phone but it needs a major overhaul. I had a play with the S3 and it is a marvel. It will be my next phone if Apple doesn't increase the screen size considerably. I would make the iPhone and iPad one device and have 5 or 6 size choices. 3", 4", 6", 7", 9".
      Sound like a sensible plan, but where would apple be if some of their users bought just a phone

They want people to buy the phone, ipod, ipad etc...

Comment

Last time around, just over a year ago, it was £140 up front and £4 more per month for an Iphone 4 or £3 less a month and no upfront fee for a Galaxy S2. Apple are good products but when the functionality is pretty much the same across the board for Ios and Android, save yourselves a few quid.

I'm probably going to go for a Note next time around, and by June next year that should be a Note 2.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I'm trying to remember the last time a leaked picture of a new Apple product looked anything like the product that was released.

I think it may have been back around the Apple ][ in 1983

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'm trying to remember the last time a leaked picture of a new Apple product looked anything like the product that was released.

I think it may have been back around the Apple ][ in 1983
            A few of the leaks have been spot on, especially this close to the supposed release date.

The "ecosystem" for iPhones is still in my opinion just ahead of Android (my biggest gripe is with Android software releases, with iOS all device that can take it get it on day 1) but as we move on to doing more and more things wit our phones, the idea of having still such a relatively small screen size is ridiculous.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

That is an i4s with a case. No way would Apple produce a product with such a chunky bezzel. The pride themselves on to the edge sleekness. That comparison pic with the Samsung looks like my mates i4 with a rubber cover on. Of all the leaked pics coming out I would say these are the least believable so far.

Why would Apple who thrive on innovation release a similar looking phone. Just doesn't add up.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                That is an i4s with a case. No way would Apple produce a product with such a chunky bezzel. The pride themselves on to the edge sleekness. That comparison pic with the Samsung looks like my mates i4 with a rubber cover on. Of all the leaked pics coming out I would say these are the least believable so far.

Why would Apple who thrive on innovation release a similar looking phone. Just doesn't add up.
                But Apple have never been one for revolutionary change, in fact with the iPod's the consensus was always trying to get things to be smaller and sleaker. They day's of bringing out an iMac G3 type "game changer" are well behind us

Comment

Could be that losing Steve Jobs has left Apple impotent, and they may have lost the balls to take risks or not have the vision they once had. Tim (sic) will tell.

Comment

I'm interested to see if they do release an iPad Mini, I've recently bought a Nexus 7 and I love it
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X