PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds search for missing AtW

BrilloPad
8th August 2012, 12:29
About 200 people - some from as far as Solihull - turned up to help in the hunt for missing Birmingham search mogul Alexei 'AtW' Squirrel.

Alexei, 12, disappeared after leaving the bedsit he shares with his mail order bride to visit DFS last Saturday.

It is a journey he makes several times a day - but his bride fears he may have been tempted to go to a plumbers or an Indian restaurant. "I am desperate for the safe return of his Wallet" she sobbed.

Old Greg
8th August 2012, 12:32
About 200 people - some from as far as Solihull - turned up to help in the hunt for missing Birmingham search mogul Alexei 'AtW' Squirrel.

Alexei, 12, disappeared after leaving the bedsit he shares with his mail order bride to visit DFS last Saturday.

It is a journey he makes several times a day - but his bride fears he may have been tempted to go to a plumbers or an Indian restaurant. "I am desperate for the safe return of his Wallet" she sobbed.

Perhaps we can use his search software.

Pondlife
8th August 2012, 12:37

As I understand it, it doesn't tell you where he is now, it provides a list of people who've pointed at him in the past.

Alternatively, if you were to use google to search for the cheeky chappie, not only would they tell you where he was but also about other squirrel botherers in the Birmingham area.

MarillionFan
8th August 2012, 13:19

I've typed 'where is AtW' into his M12 search engine. I should have an answer in about 3 weeks.

BrilloPad
8th August 2012, 13:23
I've typed 'where is AtW' into his M12 search engine. I should have an answer in about 3 weeks.

Google seems to think he is in Wisconsin.

Welcome to Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW), located in Appleton, Wisconsin.

MarillionFan
8th August 2012, 13:26
Google seems to think he is in Wisconsin.

Welcome to Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW), located in Appleton, Wisconsin.

I've spotted him. Can you?

http://api.ning.com/files/zT3hYffTLU9wdUYxSrvt03cV0GGtXZMGrjs*OVBOMmkBdJpKL1 7NvY0TuzwxHuFLLCrRZ6fM9XGR5POmx4w6eHPsfLrO-9wJ/whereswally.jpg

Old Greg
8th August 2012, 13:31
I've spotted him. Can you?

http://api.ning.com/files/zT3hYffTLU9wdUYxSrvt03cV0GGtXZMGrjs*OVBOMmkBdJpKL1 7NvY0TuzwxHuFLLCrRZ6fM9XGR5POmx4w6eHPsfLrO-9wJ/whereswally.jpg

No but I think I can see your penis somewhere.

MarillionFan
8th August 2012, 13:34
Nah. I've looked in all the usual places.

Supposed I'd better say :wave: now. :emb

BrilloPad
8th August 2012, 13:40
No but I think I can see your penis somewhere.

Using your electron microscope?

MarillionFan
8th August 2012, 13:44
I think he's in Light Relief!

vetran
8th August 2012, 14:41
Alternatively, if you were to use google to search for the cheeky chappie, not only would they tell you where he was but also about other squirrel botherers in the Birmingham area.

only if the other squirrel botherers have paid, if not you get meerkat botherers instead.

SupremeSpod
8th August 2012, 14:51
Siri says "Who the ***** is AtW?" :eek

fullyautomatix
8th August 2012, 15:02
Siri says "Who the ***** is AtW?" :eek

I think Siri has got more brains than AtW.

Pondlife
8th August 2012, 15:07
Maybe his mail order bride has finally arrived and AtW will soon actually stand for All the Way. :tongue

Old Greg
8th August 2012, 15:07
I think Siri has got more brains than AtW.

And more sofas.

BA to the Stars
8th August 2012, 15:11
Maybe his mail order bride has finally arrived and AtW will soon actually stand for All the Way. :tongue

I hope she has come with a puncture repair kit

:rolleyes:

Old Greg
8th August 2012, 15:15

He's bound to let her down soon enough.

TestMangler
8th August 2012, 15:36

He thought she had a cold when her nose started to run. Turns out she was full :sick

Old Greg
8th August 2012, 15:41
He thought she had a cold when her nose started to run. Turns out she was full :sick

He got suspicious and DNA tests show that she's been cheating on him.

MarillionFan
8th August 2012, 17:47
Chinese woman buys a sex doll to slow down traffic | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4477913/Chinese-woman-buys-a-sex-doll-to-slow-down-traffic.html)

He's been spotted in China. :rollin: