• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FOR SIMON FROM SJD - confused

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SIMON FROM SJD - confused

sorted it
    Last edited by lukemg; 9 June 2006, 12:03.

Originally posted by lukemg
    Simon,
    You talk a lot of sense on here which is encouraging me to sign up with yourselves. However, I am confused about your managed limited service, is this really a composite ??
    You wrote in the sticky thread - Composite Companies have complicated and artificial share structures which have made them a target for Inland Revenue investigation. In the recent Budget it was announced that the Revenue would be looking very carefully at these schemes. For this reason we would recommend against clients using them;
    I am really confused now ! I am outside IR35 and didn't want the hassle of Ltd co admin and the managed option was appealing but I don't want to cause myself problems.
    Help !

Hi Luke,

We do offer a managed Limited Company service. Unlike almost all others though it does not use any artifical or complicated share structures - it is one contractor one Company, so you own 100% of all the shares in the Company and we just take care of the admin for you. There are no other contractors running through that Company.

Hope this makes it clearer, but if you do have any further queries please do feel free to drop me a line at the usual simonatsjdaccountancy.com
    P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

One of your very efficient staff (lisa)has sorted this for me Simon, thanks for the response, I was getting a bit confused after doing a search for managed limited on the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X