• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Go karting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go karting

Im being paid to go Go-Karting and team building today. I hate team building exercises and in the US I reckon theyres going to be lots of whooping and high fiving.

Any tips to look like in taking part but in fact a seething ball of petulance?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Take it really seriously and storm off when you don't win.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Im being paid to go Go-Karting and team building today. I hate team building exercises and in the US I reckon theyres going to be lots of whooping and high fiving.

Drive to the first corner and dont brake, take as many cars out as you can. You will be black flagged, and told not to do it again or you'll be barred.

Do it again.

Night over, you can then spend the rest of the evening drinking the intolerable piss Yanks call beer and posting on here.

Comment

Direction and Control #FAIL
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Direction and Control #FAIL
          WSMS

Disguised Employee.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I hope the go-kart is supercharged, otherwise with a fat-f*cker like you at the wheel your "team" is going to be last.

Comment

er I thought you were a septic?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                er I thought you were a septic?
                And I thought you were a thick ****. Only one of us is correct.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And I thought you were a thick ****. Only one of us is correct.
                  Can we have a poll on that please
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Smack talk like a mother hubbard, they don't seem to get it and sounds like you're competitive lol
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X