• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ed Milliband on the telly .... Grrrrrr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed Milliband on the telly .... Grrrrrr

What a nauseating twunt .... "Manchester is a special place for me..." etc. patronising arsehole. I nearly threw a brick at the telly

Yours,

Mr.Angry

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    What a nauseating twunt .... "Manchester is a special place for me..." etc. patronising arsehole. I nearly threw a brick at the telly

Yours,

Mr.Angry
    My TV remote has two buttons on it that look a bit like [^] & [v] that I use in these circumstances. Careful, they are not to be confused with [<] and [>] otherwise you run the risk of making the noise louder.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Yours,

Mr.Angry
        Is a "special place" like a "special friend"?

Comment

So far I've listened to bits of Milliband, Balls, and that youngish Scottish fellow whose name escapes me.

I might be wrong, but they genuinely don't sound as if they know what they are talking about.

Especially the bits about leading the economy away from the disastrous coalition policies.

Alistair Darling seemed to understand trying to balance the books, why isn't he in the shadow cabinet?

Comment

I saw a bit where he said that the soul of the nation would be damaged if Scotland left the union. Given that they only ever vote Labour they would find it harder to get elected if Scotland did one! Also they wouldn't have a bunch of Scottish Labour MP's to vote on England only matters.

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I might be wrong, but they genuinely don't sound as if they know what they are talking about.
              Relax. You are anything but wrong.
              No need to worry about Ed Moribund anyway. If his own brother doesn't trust him, there is no way the country will.
              He is the Tories' secret weapon at the next Election.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Relax. You are anything but wrong.
                No need to worry about Ed Moribund anyway. If his own brother doesn't trust him, there is no way the country will.
                He is the Tories' secret weapon at the next Election.
                Ah I see, like Tiger Woods at the Ryder Cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Ah I see, like Tiger Woods at the Ryder Cup!
                  Even worse. I mean, Tiger almost got the point at the end.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The opinion polls have recently been shifting back to being balanced. Unless Labour realise that the floating voters are bored of the sound bites and continually bashing the coalition then they are heading towards another loss especially if the coalition continue improvements in employment rates, growth etc.

In last weeks question time it was obvious that Harman has some good ideas but she couldn't stop herself spouting off about tax breaks for millionaires and it took a TV presenter to stop her playing party politics with the audience.

Any floating voter with an average grasp of politics knows that tuition fees, pasty tax, top rate tax etc are just headlines that labour like to spout to persuade those who already vote for them to stay red. Its the 10% in the middle that need persuading and they're currently being ignored by Labour assuming they don't actually have any idea whats hidden behind the 2 Ed's stupid soundbites.

Comment

Working...
                    X