• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I am trying out the bike course for the Enduroman double iron man - Home - Enduroman Events .

Slightly daunting as the swim is a very short cut off, the bike course is hilly and treacherous(old people, cattle grids, wildlife and its partly at night) but the worst part is the run course.

It forms part of the IUTA - International Ultra Triathlon Association world cup. For some reason not many seem keen to enter these events. I can't understand it.

Going to get down to Exeter and ride the coast route, with the ferry journey. Probably get out to a local adventure park, like escot or something for the kids, then back to welcome the in laws for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Going to get down to Exeter and ride the coast route, with the ferry journey. Probably get out to a local adventure park, like escot or something for the kids, then back to welcome the out laws for a few days.
      FTFY

Comment

Little girl's birthday party, boys football practise and match

Comment

eledest Daughters birthday

so off to Alton Towers on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Going to get down to Exeter and ride the coast route, with the ferry journey. Probably get out to a local adventure park, like escot or something for the kids, then put up with the out laws for a few days.
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            FTFY
            FTFY both

Comment

Big, big weekend for me.

Saturday night it's a round number birthday party for yours truly at local Italian restaurant with 40 close friends and family in attendance.

Then off to Florence (where I got married) for a few days for actual birthday and 10th wedding anniversary on the same day. Top hotel, renewing wedding vows, private tour of the Uffizi, great restaurants already booked. Going large.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Parents' 50th wedding anniversary.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'll be catching up on some work this weekend. Will also sneak in a round of golf on Sunday in between the usual Dads taxi stuff for the family.

@Lockhouse - Congrats, sounds like a brilliant weekend planned!

Comment

Cracking open the big green egg
                    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                    - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                    X