• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the dictionary under hardman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the dictionary under hardman

BBC Sport - Warrington Wolves: Paul Wood has testicle removed

I nearly cried reading that
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Mate of mine's only got one. Doesn't bother him at all. Says he was offered a prosthetic, but thought WTF? Very proud of the one he's got left - he's always talking about it.

Edit:

Doesn't 'hard on' come under 'hard man' in the dictionary?

Imagine that might be painful for a while...
    Last edited by mudskipper; 7 October 2012, 14:49.

Comment

Got Wood?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Got Wood?
        Easy, Tiger

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Warrington Wolves prop Paul Wood has had a testicle removed after rupturing it in Saturday's Grand Final defeat by Leeds Rhinos.
          Wood suffered the injury at the start of the second half but played on before going to hospital after the match.
          Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
            Pull yourself together and read on a bit further - it tells you about lots of other sportsmen who've suffered similar injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              It tells you about lots of other sportsmen who've suffered similar injuries.
              Yeah that really helps, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Got Wood?
                yes hard wood prosthetic - walnuts!

tada....
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry, thought this was about Wallace and Grommit.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is the very defintion of tough guy: 'yeah, we knew it was ruptured but I decided to play on and go to the hospital later'.

Took several shudders to get over that. I once had a cricket box split, deform, and on reforming, take a pinch of testicle with it. How the fook he played on with a ruptured testicle I will never know as I thought I was going to die and all it did was split the sack a little.

Comment

Working...
                    X