• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Truly Tearjerking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truly Tearjerking

I read this in the office today and was truely moved. Luckily noone noticed

Heartbreaking images of young Guatemalan brother and sister who witnessed the murder of their parents at the hands of unknown gunmen | Mail Online

I thought this was going to be a thread about having a wank after chopping chillies
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I don't think I could cope reading that.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

I'm not opening that link.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

The little big man comforts his sister.

It's too sad for words. This soft lad cried at his desk this morning when he saw it.

Comment

Yes, it's the picture of the big brother with his arm around his little sister that has got me. I just think of my kids.

Comment

poor little things, some people are just vile
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X