• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Working

who's working this weekend ?

contracting, every little helps

Milan.

Milan

When do ever get to spend time with the family?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

more often than you think

you working too this weekend ?

Milan.

Comment

Weekdays quite enough ta.

Chico. Why has your avatar changed from a bloke staring at a mosquito to a lump of concrete in a coal cellar?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Its a Borg Cube and previous avatar was Jim Caviezel
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
            Why has your avatar changed from a bloke staring at a mosquito to a lump of concrete in a coal cellar?
            Its in line with what his God intended for him...

Comment

working...just finished. i always find that a couple of hours of bugfixing sets up the weekend nicely - ie it can only get better!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                who's working this weekend ?

contracting, every little helps

Milan.
                Scotspine, can you please, please, please make the above post a sticky in the General forum? It will save everyone, including Milan, some considerable time.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                  It will save everyone, including Milan, some considerable time.
                  Yes, but he won't have anything to do on weekends then... you sure dont want to deprive his extended family from extra income, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                    Yes, but he won't have anything to do on weekends then... you sure dont want to deprive his extended family from extra income, do you?
                    I don't mind him working weekends, just his obsessive need to tell us all every fecking week.
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                    X