• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Been caning my GT 86 ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been caning my GT 86 ...

... along the windy roads of Surrey and Sussex.
    Great car, taking all things ointo account, the best 2 seater sports car for a long time.
    Matches far more expensive cars for ear-to-ear grin factor.
    If you can, get one. Oh and it sounds much better after its warmed up.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Hasn't it got four seats? And for that matter, it's not a sports car if it has a roof.

Have you got into the wrong car by mistake?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Hasn't it got four seats? And for that matter, it's not a sports car if it has a roof.

Have you got into the wrong car by mistake?
      I wouldn't sit in the back, you'd get DVT.
      And convertibles are for ladies who do hair.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

a photo please SAS, with CUK written on a piece of paper somewhere in the picture (and try make it believable, not some half arsed photoshop job) unless you want people to believe your talking utter b0ll0cks
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          a photo please sas, with cuk written on a piece of paper somewhere in the picture (and try make it believable, not some half arsed photoshop job) unless you want people to believe your talking utter b0ll0cks
          wgas. Hth, bidi
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            a photo please SAS, with CUK written on a piece of paper somewhere in the picture (and try make it believable, not some half arsed photoshop job) unless you want people to believe your talking utter b0ll0cks
            Nice challenge chef! Am looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Nice challenge chef! Am looking forward to this
              Don't hold your breathe!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                wgas. Hth, bidi
                obviously you give a sh!t if you deem it worthy enough to start a thread on your new "toy" without wanting to face reality that it's all in your mind and therefore prove it when push comes to shove.

As I said, photo time with CUK in the picture or you're talking utter sh!te. I know how much you love to be the winner and so prove me wrong and I'll eat humble pie.

I bet you can't because what you've said is not real.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

for the doubters...

Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

So, you've got a brand new car a couple of weeks ago, presumably with very few miles on the clock now and you're 'caning' it. When you say 'caning' it, do you mean you've got it up to 60 on a rural twisty or are you revving the **** out of it and hitting ton-up regularly?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X