• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ho Ho - shouldn't laugh. dont tell the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho Ho - shouldn't laugh. dont tell the missus

Mrs EO came home from work at 6, tired and stressed, let the cats in then went to sleep on the couch.
    menawhile I am wrapping up some work stuff. So neither of us heard a cat crying to go out.

a couple of hours later she comes into the computer room, sniffing and says, one of the mogs has sh!t

and there it was , in her shoe. a big stinky runny cat poo. right next to my festering trainers

she couldnt believe it would rather poo in her nice sweet smelling shoe, than in my rancid trainer.
    she made me promise not to tell anyone, and i agreed. that means i have to tell everyone

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

You did it really and then blamed the poor old cat.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Since we're sharing, one of the NorPusses decided to pee on my shoes, which I discovered when changing into my work shoes on Monday.

I guess he thought I needed something to remind me of him when I travelled to the smoke, the prevailing smell of cat pee is not one of them!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        You did it really and then blamed the poor old cat.
        I doubt his aim is that good.

Comment

Working...
        X