• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Di Matteo Sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Di Matteo Sacked

Chelsea sack manager Roberto Di Matteo after poor run of form | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Shame as he was a good manager and has done a lot for Chelsea. Will be good if Pep Guardiola comes to London though.

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
    Chelsea sack manager Roberto Di Matteo after poor run of form | Chelsea News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Shame as he was a good manager and has done a lot for Chelsea. Will be good if Pep Guardiola comes to London though.
    Taxi for AVB!
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

IMO he would be mad to go to Chelsea, if he wants to build something at a club and have a chance of doing a Fergie or a Wenger to some extent.

Then he is never going to be able to at a club like Chelsea. Where they change manager once every year.

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
        IMO he would be mad to go to Chelsea, if he wants to build something at a club and have a chance of doing a Fergie or a Wenger to some extent.

Then he is never going to be able to at a club like Chelsea. Where they change manager once every year.
        They've got to drop Torres - accept that they have done their £50,000,000 and move on.

Comment

It was always going to happen, really, and even he knew it. Anyway, nice payout and anothe rjob elsewhere. He did fairly well.

Pep wouldn't go there, surely. No guarantee from RA would be granite like.

Interesting though, as there's no real blue riband manager anywhere else, apart from our 'arry

Comment

Pep would be insane to go there, even if he does get a contract pay off when sacked its still only short term which would damage his impeccable reputation.

Now which unscrupulous manager who would do anything for money, and has a history with London clubs, live nearish on the South coast and is out of work at the moment?

Else there are more and more rumblings of unease at the Bernabéu between the Special one and Ronaldo, one of them has to go and its easier to get rid of a manager, Jose is more likely to jump than be pushed
            Last edited by SimonMac; 21 November 2012, 10:14.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I had a lucky escape, nearly put a lot of money on hughes being first manager sacked

Comment

That's a ridiculous decision.

Comment

interim manager until the end of the season - Rafa.
                  Roman will see this as a the last throw of the dice to get Torres back to his best.
                  It would be cheaper to bring Rafa in and if he cant get his £50m investment working then both go

Comment

RM is Mafioso to the highest degree. When is he going to learn that he needs to find a good manager and stick with him for years before he gets the kind of regular success he wants?

Comment

Working...
                    X