• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thoughts for our next tour stop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts for our next tour stop

Just a thought, but this lot, Practical Caravan, allow you to use duplicate names, as described in this thread:

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newf...O=16&FM=122332

Originally posted by Maureen, Practical Caravan member
    There is now a 2nd Maureen posting on this web-site.I have been leaving messages for her to come to an arrangement about identification between us. Can you throw any light on this.
    When someone registers on this site,could it not be highlighted that someone is already using that particular name and to use something else instead ??
    From Maureen ( Scotland )
    Originally posted by Moderator of Practical Caravan
    Sorry if there's confusion caused by people with the same name. Sadly our forum engine does not have the facility to prevent this.
    Oh dear.

There is now a third Maureen...
    Last edited by wendigo100; 23 June 2006, 22:29.

What about a train-spotting forum next time?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

excellent

Milan.

Comment

I'm over caravans, they don't excite me as they once did do.

Comment

You're probably right, but I might just play there on my own. Maureen likes going to bed with her dog.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            You're probably right, but I might just play there on my own. Maureen likes going to bed with her dog.
            hmm kinky I might check it out again..

Comment

Ive got it.

Right. This has to be our next whistle stop tour. It allows us to be blatantly superior, it gives us a chance to get our own back and we're actually dicking with people who a) Deserve it, b) Can Take it and c) Could give us a bit of a kicking back.

http://forum.scriptlance.com/index.php?

Yep : Its an Indian Programmers site!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                Right. This has to be our next whistle stop tour. It allows us to be blatantly superior, it gives us a chance to get our own back and we're actually dicking with people who a) Deserve it, b) Can Take it and c) Could give us a bit of a kicking back.

http://forum.scriptlance.com/index.php?

Yep : Its an Indian Programmers site!!!
                FYI The know-all over there is called trendywebs.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  Just a thought, but this lot, Practical Caravan, allow you to use duplicate names, as described in this thread:

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/newf...O=16&FM=122332

Oh dear.

There is now a third Maureen...
                  How about we all register on this site as "Maureen"?

Comment

look like someone killed it
                    Provider error '80004005'

Unspecified error

/newforums/connection.asp, line 4
                    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
                    X