• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunshine is calling me....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine is calling me....

May as well enjoy a little sunshine before I do the work thing again, so off to the sunny Catalan place in France for a couple of days.

Gotta love Ryanair for their cheap prices and Spain for their ridiculously low price for car hire

Any suggestions on a dvd or two to keep me entertained in the evenings? Will be sun lizarding in Collioure and Perpignan during the day - just the chillax I am needing........

Lovely little fishing village on the border called Cerbere, which I would venture out to for a meal; beautiful little place.

Comment

Working...
    X