• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Steve Wright

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Wright

How on God's earth can someone with such tulip chap get to be a DJ?

And how did he find someone even more talentless than him like Janey Lee Grace (google her contributions to music) to co host, she was just going on about people lose half their heat through their head.

Can someone please fit them up with a sex crime and get them off the radio.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    How on God's earth can someone with such tulip chap get to be a DJ?

And how did he find someone even more talentless than him like Janey Lee Grace (google her contributions to music) to co host, she was just going on about people lose half their heat through their head.

Can someone please fit them up with a sex crime and get them off the radio.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to minestrone again.

Comment

I think he used to be a lot better, but I agree with you - he's become annoying.

Mark and Lard on Radio 6 is similar, I loved the show but I cannot be doing with his "errr errr errr " between every word

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
        I think he used to be a lot better, but I agree with you - he's become annoying.

Mark and Lard on Radio 6 is similar, I loved the show but I cannot be doing with his "errr errr errr " between every word
        Its not Mark and Lard anymore. Mark riley does the evening slot, Mark Radcliffe and (lovely according to Mrs Eek) Stuart Maconie do the afternoon slot
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

Radio 6 has gone downhill recently for me.

But I have always hated Steve Wright. This goes back to the days when I lived with a lass and her 14 year old daughter who got home from school in time for his afternoon show.

The daughter at that impressionable age was heavily influenced by the twat (and how many other impressionable teenagers?).

Though I will say that he did have the ability to conduct intelligent interviews with famous people (a few years ago - I haven't listened to him recently).
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

It's painful to listen to, occasionaly i catch the end of his show if i've left the office early. Bloody horoscopes and all that BS with that **** Russell Hartey/Grant (cant remmeber which one )

However equally deserving of a curb biting stamp is that Sally Traffic on Mayos show, she proper boils my piss, her voice and inane comments are like finger nails down a blackboard

Comment

Fenella Fudge?

I mean, WTF is going on with that name?

Was she given that?

Comment

I'm having a radio dither at the moment.

Used to listen to Moyles' nonsense on the way to work. Now they've moved all the DJs around - that Grimshaw blokes voice really gets on my nerves.

So I've switched to radio 2, which I always had in my head as being for 'old people'. So I get Chris Evans in the morning who's pretty good, and Simon Mayo on the way home - he's OK. But switch it on at any other time and it's rubbish. Switch over to Radio 1 and it's even worse. Local radio got too many ads and annoying DJs.

Comment

Can't fuggin' stand Chris Evans.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Its not Mark and Lard anymore. Mark riley does the evening slot, Mark Radcliffe and (lovely according to Mrs Eek) Stuart Maconie do the afternoon slot
                    ah its mark radcliffe then.

Comment

Working...
                    X