• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

apple dieing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apple dieing?

Is Apple heading for a 'death cross'? Analysts warn shares could slip ANOTHER 20% | Mail Online

About ferkin time, sick of their overpriced, overhyped, recycled sh1te.

Fair play to em tho, they have rinsed the iphone good.

now, DIE, DIE, DIE

They have had their time.

Android sales are much higher now and Microsoft are on the best phones at the moment.

Comment

It was inevitable that would happen sooner or later, but surprising if it is underway so quickly after SJ's' death
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Always was overpriced, overhyped crap with very little substance.

A short on Apple is a must.

Comment

So it was "high" when it had a massive new product launch
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I've been watching the stock quote for a few months. It went massively high prior to the new Iphone but managed to hold pretty well despite the mediocre offerings. Probably the effect of the guaranteed sales to the isheep.

In the last year the Iphone dropped behind the galaxy. Ipad could be heading behind the surface and note 10 and the mini is twice the price of a kindle or nexus. The only way is down, hopefully that will make them realise that they need to do something a bit more innovative than changing dimensions and heading to court

Comment

Ipad midi, sort of half way between an iPad and an IPad mini.

You heard it here first.

Comment

Since Jobs "resigned" they have not innovated nearly as much. I am currently selling all my Apple kit and going over to Windows.

Comment

Dying....

Blood in your poo

Comment

And yet they still have over 70% of the profits in the phone market.

If Apple shares adjust downwards to a more sensible level, it probably isn't a bad thing. But they aren't exactly about to go bust, with the stack of cash they have and ever-increasing profits ($8.2 billion on revenue of $36 billion in the last quarter, up from $6.6 billion on $28.3 billion in the same quarter last year; or $8.67/share over $7.05/share, if you prefer it that way).

EDIT: ah, just seen the OP linked to the Mail, so we don't even need to see the figures to know it's bollocks

Comment

Working...
                    X