• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recovering precious photo from phones internal memory - no power !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recovering precious photo from phones internal memory - no power !!

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is at all possible and if so in the cheapest possible way.
    I water damaged my sony erricson phone a long time ago . It doesnt even power up, I have changed the battery and makes no difference . My issue is I have a precious photo I really want to recover which is stored on the phones internal memory - Regretfully I didnt have an SD card and also didnt back up ! (lessons learnt )
    anybody know if there is a way to recover this at little or no cost i have the time and patience to do it as the photo means a lot to me !! And if it comes to it i will pay but would like to try myself first

help appreciated !

Cheers

Working...
X