• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying a plaice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a plaice

Should one go lightly battered? Or maybe invest in a haddock or go upmarket with a cod?

Either way, it's a solid investment when the chips are down and gets you on the gravy train with mushy peas and pea wet in a tray....hmmm

Lost it at the end there a bit...

One pound fish?

Comment

I hear deep fried mudskipper is all the rage at the moment....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I hear deep fried mudskipper is all the rage at the moment....
        Careful I'm not a cheap skate.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Careful I'm not a cheap skate.
          Boom boom!!

Kinda ruined my spit roast muskipper joke I was trying to pull off... oh well
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Should one go lightly battered? Or maybe invest in a haddock or go upmarket with a cod?

Either way, it's a solid investment when the chips are down and gets you on the gravy train with mushy peas and pea wet in a tray....hmmm

You're so full of bulltulip. Last week it was Tuna, the week before it was two Cod, last month an Angler fish you shot in the South of France with a spear gun. Nobody believes you.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post

Have you tried the net?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X