• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Business Tariffs anyone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Business Tariffs anyone ?

going to move mine and missus sugsy`s mobiles to busines tariff, any decent offers out there ?

I don't do business tarrifs - they are all rip offs. O2 do a decent deal on personal for £35/month at the moment which covers a LOT of minutes all day and/or a LOT of texts and a free Razr V3. Two of those for £70/month isn't too bad.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

orange business gave me 500 mins x network, a phone and some texts for £25 inc VAT i think or it might be £30
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
        I don't do business tarrifs - they are all rip offs.

I agree - just get a personal one in the business name.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
          I agree - just get a personal one in the business name.
          Can you do this? I'm with Voda, coming up to the end of the contract and am probably not going to renew as it somehow gets to about £50 pm for virtually nothing. my missus spends about 15 a month on a personal phone and she uses it way more than me. Voda is rip off city so don't use them.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
            Can you do this? I'm with Voda, coming up to the end of the contract and am probably not going to renew as it somehow gets to about £50 pm for virtually nothing. my missus spends about 15 a month on a personal phone and she uses it way more than me. Voda is rip off city so don't use them.

Yup, I'm with voda. Find the best deal (any network) and tell them to match it or your off. Also tell them to Dir Debit from YourCo's account and send bills to the Co address and in the Co name. Takes 2 mins.

HTH

Comment

Great - I'll give it a go - Cheers
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

www.e2save.com , belongs to carphone warehouse. You can get back all your line rental and a free phone
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Up to you what you do, but just done a new personal contract in an Orange Shop.

Got 400 x-net mins (200 to mobiles and 200 to landlines), 1000 texts per month, a free phone (new Nokia 6233...v nice), free insurance (instead of being charged a fiver per month) and £100 off my next bill for trading in my old handset...all for £30 per month.

Comment

S@d the insurance - it's worthless anyway. Mrs hattra managed to wash my phone (must have thought I'd been making dirty phone calls or something) - and when I tried to claim, water damage was excluded (so, when I found a magnifying glass strong enough to read the small print, was almost everything else)
                    Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Working...
                    X