• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Else Working Tonight ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else Working Tonight ?

Evening All,

I'm working tonight , putting some patches onto prod .net integration system, new MQ Jars and AF and MESS patches.

Anyone else working ?

Milan.

Yup, I am.

Oh, hang on, sorry working? No, no, no. Drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      Evening All,

I'm working tonight , putting some patches onto prod .net integration system, new MQ Jars and AF and MESS patches.

Anyone else working ?

Milan.
      No, I have underlings who I get to do all the menial tasks, like patching servers
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Evening All,

I'm working tonight , changing tapes as usual. Sometimes I dream of promtion to bin emptier.

Anyone else stuck at the bottom rung of the ladder ?

Milan.
        FTFY

Comment

lads,

I am very happy on the bottom rung of the .net ladder

come rain or shine, boom or bust, us underlings on the bottom rung of the ladder are always in demand from the blue chips to keep their .net systems running

you can rest assured, long after you project managers and managers have been cut for whatever reasons, us underlings on the bottom ladder will still be there day in day out drawing a crust

Milan.

Comment

Not even I is working that late...

Comment

lads,

I am very happy on the bottom rung of the .net ladder

come rain or shine, boom or bust, us underlings on the bottom rung of the ladder are always in demand from the blue chips to keep their .net systems running

you can rest assured, long after you project managers and managers have been cut for whatever reasons, us underlings on the bottom ladder will still be there day in day out drawing a crust

Milan.
              Evening benes old chap, not seen you on here for a while - how's the plan B getting on?
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Evening All,

Anyone else working ?

Milan.
                Yes, but not for long.

Comment

Yeah man, still working on a 'non sql' database prototype

Thus far, poor results
                  one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                  X