• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ltd Company Tax Calculator for Non-UK resident

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ltd Company Tax Calculator for Non-UK resident

Hello People ,

I wonder does any got any up to date tax calculator information for Ltd company that owned by non-UK resident?

Thanks

Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Hello People ,

I wonder does any got any up to date tax calculator information for Ltd company that owned by non-UK resident?

Thanks

Why would the tax be any different? It exists in the UK so is therefore taxed in the UK. What would be different is how you personally pay tax, how you get the dividends out of a UK company to you etc.. but that is country specific which you haven't told us.. not that a bunch of UK based contractors could help you anyway

Time to do a bit of your own research... Check the Sticky about how to search and see if there are any forums in your own country about this.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Why would the tax be any different? It exists in the UK so is therefore taxed in the UK. What would be different is how you personally pay tax, how you get the dividends out of a UK company to you etc.. but that is country specific which you haven't told us.. not that a bunch of UK based contractors could help you anyway

Time to do a bit of your own research... Check the Sticky about how to search and see if there are any forums in your own country about this.
      Thanks for the information and advice

Comment

With your level of English I suggest you stick to getting contracts in your own country rather than trying here. We expect a certain level of English language proficiency when giving away contracts.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          With your level of English I suggest you stick to getting contracts in your own country rather than trying here. We expect a certain level of English language proficiency when giving away contracts.
          Thank you for your advice

Yes, indeed it is true and I do admit my level of English language proficiency is not as good as you and the people of UK. However, I reserve my own right on whether I will act according to your statement "With your level of English I suggest you stick to getting contracts in your own country rather than trying here".

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dragon View Post
            Thank you for your advice

Yes, indeed it is true and I do admit my level of English language proficiency is not as good as you and the people of UK. However, I reserve my own right on whether I will act according to your statement "With your level of English I suggest you stick to getting contracts in your own country rather than trying here".

Thanks

Another one for the sockie bin.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Another one for the sockie bin.
              Sorry, your statement does not imply

Comment

Working...
              X