• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Top 40 - 3rd Feb 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Top 40 - 3rd Feb 2013

BBC - Radio 1 - Chart - The Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart

I just downloaded the UK Top 40 so I could listen on my iPhone, something I haven't done for a few years.

With the exception of Gangnam Style and Diamonds I have never heard the other 38 in the chart. I only know of 15 of the acts.

WTF!!!!

Then I read the comments about Danny Simpson getting knocked out after punching some guy in the takeaway. All the comments, said shame on Danny hitting some old guy in the takeaway. The guy was assumed to be 40-50. When was 40-50 old!!!!

Oh and the police are looking young now. Where has all snuck up from? FFS!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

40 is the new 30. Which means you need to be 50 before life begins

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      BBC - Radio 1 - Chart - The Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart

I just downloaded the UK Top 40 so I could listen on my iPhone, something I haven't done for a few years.

With the exception of Gangnam Style and Diamonds I have never heard the other 38 in the chart. I only know of 15 of the acts.

WTF!!!!

Then I read the comments about Danny Simpson getting knocked out after punching some guy in the takeaway. All the comments, said shame on Danny hitting some old guy in the takeaway. The guy was assumed to be 40-50. When was 40-50 old!!!!

Oh and the police are looking young now. Where has all snuck up from? FFS!

Comment

Working...
      X