• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neigh, neigh, neigh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neigh, neigh, neigh

Findus beef lasagne 'up to 99% horse’ tests show | The Sun |News

So come own up, who has any of these horsey products in their freezer? Looks gash to be honest and I wouldn't have served it to the dog let alone anyone else?

I wonder if they're going to start testing local chinese restaurants for cat?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

So come own up, who has any of these horsey products in their freezer? Looks gash to be honest and I wouldn't have served it to the dog let alone anyone else?

Wasn't Defra set up to protect the food chain after BSE?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

They did, instead they found Alsatian/Cockroach , its closed now.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bloody hell, whats next, Findus admitting that fish don't really have fingers!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Bloody hell, whats next, Findus admitting that fish don't really have fingers!

Want to buy a parrot? Going cheap.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Want to buy a parrot? Going cheap.
            Wasn't he in trouble for doing a Saville?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Wasn't he in trouble for doing a Saville?
              You mean he liked a cockatoo as well as a parrot?
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

After I ate some it gave me the trots.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I ate very expensive steak in Rome that tasted stranger than anything I ever ate before ... makes me wonder ...
                  If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

UP TO?

Never new Findus made anything other than those gross pancakes to be honest. But I've no issue with horsemeat if it's cheaper.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X