• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, how was your weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how was your weekend?

Did you get up to anything exciting?

Aren't you a day late?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Did someone ask yesterday?

I missed that one.

Comment

Rugby and beer mostly, mixed in with some house viewings.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Did someone ask yesterday?

I missed that one.
          Nope, just wondered if this was a "I've had a long weekend so screw you" thread
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Saturday was out delivering UKIP leaflets in Eastleigh (in rubbish weather) then off to dinner with the Missus. Sunday morning spent in the workshop building a steam engine kit with the Father-in-Law. The afternoon went to lunch with friends and that turned into a decent session. Was out last night as well so still not recovered.

How about you?
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Wasn't too bad, thanks for asking.

Found a new shop that does cheap outdoorsy clothes, ideal for walking the pooch in the current climate.

Bit of pottering about and took diving regs to be serviced.

Went to a local tapas place on Sunday evening for a nice bit of charcuteria and a cheeky bottle of red.

6.5/10

Comment

Party time this weeknd in Germany. As some of you may know, this weekend has been Fasching (carnival) in Germany which basically started last Wednesday and goes on until, approximately, tomorrow lunch time when the fasting time starts. Anyway, last Wednesday is known as 'Weiberfastnacht' which has origins back in the middle ages but has turned into a big party for women. Two of the main acts that women perpetrate on this day are that they will go around in large groups and accost men. They might pull your trousers down, although that doesn't happen too much one of these days and the other is the cutting off your tie which is why, on this day, most men don't wear a tie to work. What these acts are meant to mean has it origin back in the bad old old days but basically it meant that if a women was found to be with child and that child was begat on that day then the husband could do not a sot about it.

So last Wednesday I found myself in a bar with a great party atmosphere and a lot of women, ranging from young teenagers to grannies with more than a sprinkling of middle aged housewives, all dressed up in costumes of various kinds and practically all pissed as farts. I got talking to 2 women and as the night progressed, the conversation got more and more suggestive until it got to the point that I realised what they were suggesting, yes every red blooded man's dream, the no-holds, no-barred, no-recriminations, one night threesome!

I was a bit apprehensive but, sod it, decided to go laong. The least that can happen is once we get back to the house is everyone is a bit more sober and we call laugh it off and go our seperate ways. Anyway, we get back, open a bottle of wine, put the music on and begin to have a little bit of flirtatious fun until one of them passes out. This made the other lady get even more suggestive and soon we were slowly undressing and about to get down to those acts which you only ever read about in Razzle.

Making myself more comfortable on the settee, I pushed the coffee table out of the way when she asked if I liked the kinky stuff. Personally I have never done the kinky stuff but I know Germans are a bit into it so thought, bugger it, why not. So she asked if I could lie under the coffee table and she would crouch on top and perfrom some acts. This got me a bit worried and she could sense that but insisted that she would not do anything that upset me, so I agreed. Lying under the coffee table I could see everything that she was doing and although it was interesting, it wasn't that interesting. She could see that things weren't looking up and asked if I would like to see her pooping! That got my interest as it is something that I never want to see but she cajoled and insinuated what was to come so I thought, why not, at least I can post a one in a lifetime experience on CUK. So acquiescing, she began to strain and that was when I noticed that there was no glass top on the coffee table...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Party time this weeknd in Germany. ...

How come there are no pubs like that in South Ken?
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

How come there are no pubs like that in South Ken?
                    I'm sure there are, you haven't been looking hard enough
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X