• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the bigger twat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the bigger twat?

BBC News - David Cameron: I'll defy Johnny Marr's Smiths 'ban'
    David Cameron
    21.43%
    Johnny Marr
    17.86%
    Morrissey
    53.57%
    AndyW's mum has a massive twat
    7.14%
    Last edited by doodab; 19 February 2013, 19:44.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

For some reason I find the thought of The Smiths getting hugely annoyed that he likes them massively entertaining.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      For some reason I find the thought of The Smiths getting hugely annoyed that he likes them massively entertaining.
      Me too but I still voted for Morrissey.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        For some reason I find the thought of The Smiths getting hugely annoyed that he likes them publicity seeking.
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          WHS
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Oh flip, I voted for Cameron because his was the first name I saw. But Morrissey is orders of magnitude more twattish.

That'll teach me to shoot from the hip!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Morrissey can out-twat anybody in the entire history of music.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Cameron said of immigration from India "we want the brightest and best"... "they can stay if they can get a graduate job" in other words he is quite happy to protect the unskilled British workforce but wont protect the British graduate workforce. Since there is already quite a lot of graduate level unemployment flooding the country with ever more Indian nationals is not viable. He is a two faced liar talking tough on immigration here for electoral reasons but keeping the floodgates open and promising something completely different in India. ICT visas are still uncapped and being massively abused.

Absolute disaster for this country.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                  Cameron said of immigration from India "we want the brightest and best"... "they can stay if they can get a graduate job" in other words he is quite happy to protect the unskilled British workforce but wont protect the British graduate workforce. Since there is already quite a lot of graduate level unemployment flooding the country with ever more Indian nationals is not viable. He is a two faced liar talking tough on immigration here for electoral reasons but keeping the floodgates open and promising something completely different in India. ICT visas are still uncapped and being massively abused.

Absolute disaster for this country.
                  But still not as much of a twat as Morrisey
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    It's either Doogie or Eek, but I'm going to go for Doogie.

Just to prove you can't even get that right
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X