• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So near, so far...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So near, so far...

Thought I would make the most of the high Morrisons share price, had a limit order placed last night hoping to get 265 per share.

The days high was 264.94 thanks to the horse meat fun and games (Ant and Dec advert working its Morrisons Magic) and now sliding again, was in the 240's only the other week.

Not sure if to just cancel the limit order and see what the next few months does.

Now I have left, the shares are tumbling pretty rapidly!

So near, so far...

I always get my LPG from Morries so I'm doing my bit for you...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      I always get my LPG from Morries so I'm doing my bit for you...
      Where were you at 11am this morning? A measly 0.06 p short - you could have been a little more timely!

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
        Where were you at 11am this morning? A measly 0.06 p short - you could have been a little more timely!
        I'm also at fault. I spent £65 there at 7pm (as I needed fuel).
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So near, so far...

Dublin! No Morries here - LPG in Tallacht though, wherever that is, which reminds me, gotta post in the proper forums....

Comment

more reasons to **** off to asda

I used to work there. I'm glad I did - whenever I'm having a bad day I summon the memory of lugging barrels of week old chicken fat from the rotisseries down to the loading bay. £1.97 an hour Get more than that going for a piss now.

Comment

All depends on what you bought them for, and more importantly how many you have. A few thousand shares and .06p makes no difference
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                All depends on what you bought them for, and more importantly how many you have. A few thousand shares and .06p makes no difference
                The point being I was just 0.06 away from selling at a good price, plummeted 5p and heading south now!

Comment

The point being I was just 0.06 away from selling at a good price, plummeted 5p and heading south now!
                  My point being is right now 264.94 WAS a good selling price, there is a reason most EFT only hold onto the stock for a matter of minutes, looking for lots of small gains, rather than one big gain, you got greedy and it cost you.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I wouldn't hold Morrisons stock in a month of Sundays.

Comment

Working...
                    X