• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

attracting more females into IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attracting more females into IT

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/002748.html

No British female IT profs in sexy calendar shock

"every woman on display is an “intelligent thinking person”"

ROTFL PMSL
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I cannot understand why women are not falling over themselves to join IT. It's apparent from this site IT is abundant with absolutely lovely tolerant and optimistic people.
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

where's the link, I want to see the pictures!!!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Some dogs, but some foxes too.

Janey, are you RETTA? When did you have the sex-change?

Probably would be better if some of them got their t*ts out!

Comment

http://www.itgoddess.info/

And they're all Aussies it seems
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
              http://www.itgoddess.info/

And they're all Aussies it seems
              I'm going for the very obvious Sharon (great name)

Comment

I've even started washing in an attempt to attract more women into IT.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                  I've even started washing in an attempt to attract more women into IT.
                  You have to do it every day or so though. Might have to change workplace as well, ones that dont wash get a reputation & that is hard to shake.
                  Don't forget to change your clothes during the week as well!

Its tough, but........

Comment

<RANT MODE>
                    There aren't enough wimmin in IT not because you're rude or don't wash (although that could well be a mitigating factor), it's because they realise that the work can involve long hours, not a lot of support for that maternity leave thing they're all so keen on and other 'perks' of having breasts and psychotic monthly cycles. So, they tend to choose cushy jobs in HR. If they do get a job in IT and want to have all the above they soon start suing when they can't get what they want (all in the name of equality!) thus spoiling opportunities for the rest of us.

Bah!

</RANT MODE>

Comment

Working...
                    X