• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wheres Suityou01?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres Suityou01?

Just for you:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

In a German prison?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've been wondering this too. I sent him a PM with an offer of money and he hasn't responded. Bleedin' cheek.

Comment

Is that one of the cannons that will be fired into Thatcher's coffin?

Comment

Originally posted by RasputinDude View Post
          I've been wondering this too. I sent him a PM with an offer of money and he hasn't responded. Bleedin' cheek.
          even suityou isn't that depraved.

You need the "Bishop of Bath & Welles"

OBAQ - he shoots he scores
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to vetran again."

Comment

I'm here

All is well here in sunny Bielesfeld.

Well ok, not all, in fact I face some sticky situations here, but who on earth would want to hear any of that guff?

Seriously, the journey here would eclipse Top Gear.

Work is ok. Nice people, and Im doing some good work for them, albeit that the tasks for me are unclear and constantly changing. Standard first week.

Elderly German steed has developed a 60 a day cough since getting here. I suspect a breather hose is faulty but finding a reputable motor factors is secondary to mastering the autobahn, finding ATMs and finding supermarkets.

Hanging on by a thread, Suity style.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Well done Suity - nothing like a bit of rapid learning, and not just about the skills this time, learning the cultural side must be a PITA too

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Well done Suity - nothing like a bit of rapid learning, and not just about the skills this time, learning the cultural side must be a PITA too
                  I learned in Antwerp that satnav s and road signs are equally useless. I ended up doing 50mph the wrong way down a tram way on a head on collision with an oncoming tram, and was forced to leave the tram way once I figured out what was going on. The exit from the tram way was a kerb, and long grass verge. It was like playing driver on the Playstation.

No doubt I'll get my letter from Interpol

Once leaving Belgium the satnav and roads became much much easier.

Alles in ordnung, am mein apartment im Bielesfeld. :kisses:
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Don't forget to do your shopping on Saturday. The shops will be closed on Sunday.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X