• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello everybody!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody!

Hey there

My nickname is (as you can read) GreatCentral

I am a financial consultant/advisor and expert in many fields. I like this forum and decided to join, help people and just have some fun.
    My business is focused in Europe, Singapore and UAE.

So, if you have any questions feel free to reply here or contact me; I'll be glad to help you out!

Wishing everyone a great day
    Last edited by greatcentral; 1 May 2013, 17:39. Reason: Little edit

Welcome to CUK GreatCentral.

Please take a moment to read the T&Cs for this forum, that way you'll stay on the right side of the moderators.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Welcome to CUK GreatCentral.

Please take a moment to read the T&Cs for this forum, that way you'll stay on the right side of the moderators.
      Thanks!
      Could you kindly link me to the page with T&C's, I cannot find it on the forum :/

Thank you

Comment

Bulletin Board Terms and Conditions :: Contractor UK
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
        X