• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sally down a very dirty Alley without a paddle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally down a very dirty Alley without a paddle

Which is nice

High Court rules Sally Bercow tweet was libellous - ITV News
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Why is Sally Bercow trending? *innocent face*

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      Why is Sally Bercow trending? *innocent face*

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just seen the paps on her! John's hands will be full
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

As much as I would dearly love to bang the living daylights out of her am glad she has finally been held accountable for gobbing off all the time. Was going to happen at some point.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            As much as I would dearly love to bang the living daylights out of her am glad she has finally been held accountable for gobbing off all the time. Was going to happen at some point.
            Maybe I'm missing the intricacies of the libel system in this country, but I can't see how her tweet was libellous.

I hope that there's no costs awarded and he gets £1, since he's always maintained that it was the principle that mattered.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Maybe I'm missing the intricacies of the libel system in this country, but I can't see how her tweet was libellous.

I hope that there's no costs awarded and he gets £1, since he's always maintained that it was the principle that mattered.
              The statement made by the courts was..

The judge said that in its natural and ordinary meaning, the tweet meant that Lord McAlpine was a paedophile who was guilty of sexually abusing boys living in care.

He added that, if he was wrong about that, he would find that it bore an innuendo meaning to the same effect.
              which I must admit I can see if you put it that way.

It should be a £1 and rogered silly until she walks like John Wayne for the next two days, in which case I will offer my services for Queen and Country ... if Paddy Doherty hasn't already.. on numerous occasions... or is that libellous?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

just tried google voice search for Innocent Face and got a load of links back for Penis Size

Comment

Working...
                X