• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Cards & Letter heads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Cards & Letter heads

I've just had some BC (x250) and LH (x250) done from a designer chap who lives up the road from me. Very happy with the results.

I got pi$$ed off with how much printing.com wanted to charge for the above, so I had them done for £120 inc VAT (as this has included some design/touch up work as well)

I know you can easily go to Vistaprint for less than a fiver but for something that is very good quality send me a PM if your interested and I can pass on his details.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Can he design custom logo's as well? I had a draft drawn up but it's needs polishing and refining.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      Can he design custom logo's as well? I had a draft drawn up but it's needs polishing and refining.
      Yes, he's deffo a pixel pusher.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
      X