• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cocktails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktails

Anyone recommend something good.

Off to dinner and will no doubt call in at expensive cocktail bar on the way. Not a great fan but do quite like an occasional Vesper, so if anyone knows of something similar I might like, please shout.

Ta.

Alien Brain Hemorrhage Cocktail | Geekosystem

Comment

I do like a Tom Collins
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Due to having mint growing in the garden, I've developed a taste of Mint Juleps recently.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've started on the Gibsons recently. Flying back and forth every weekend now, so make myself a couple of fairly crappy ones in the BA lounge each way.

I used like sweeter drinks, like mojitos, or just plain rum and coke, but I've definitely moved onto dryer drinks now, via G&T.

Comment

I kinda like mojitos without the sweet stuff cos I'm diabetic, why so many cocktails need to be sweet?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

If you like bourbon get an Old Fashioned. Mmmm

Comment

Vesper is a good cocktail.

I do a great Espresso Martini! Keeps you going during the evening. And a good sharpener in the morning!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  I kinda like mojitos without the sweet stuff cos I'm diabetic, why so many cocktails need to be sweet?
                  Totally agree

I'll often order a Mojito or Caipirinha with no sugar or syrup.

I make my own Margaritas with gold tequila, triple sec (never Cointreau), no sugar, pure lime juice, ice and plenty of rock salt on the rim. Very spicy Bloody Marys are another favourite.

...and Brandy Alexanders instead of dessert....oho yes!
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Caipirinha. Never had one over here mind you, can't imagine it would measure up to what they serve on Ipanema Beach.

Got a real taste for gin & tonic at the moment though. Served some up at the weekend with ice cubes containing wild borage flowers. Visually, very effective. Had theatrical types here - they like that kind of thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X