• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Email of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email of the day

Just got this email, looks a bit desperate to me.

Good Afternoon,

I trust you are well.

I was hoping that I could ask for your assistance with the below.

In order to improve our internal quality management and recruitment processes, we are required to take at least one client/employer reference for each candidate registered in our database. This is a key part of our ISO9001 quality management system.

If you would be so kind as to provide me the relevant details for a former employer (please include the company name and the contact’s job title, email and phone details) I would be most grateful. Please be assured that all reference checks are carried out with the utmost discretion and no details will be divulged with regards to any dialog between FSI and yourself.

Thank-you in advance for your kind help and support on this.

With Regards and Thanks

Originally posted by dynamicsaxcontractor View Post
    Just got this email, looks a bit desperate to me.

Good Afternoon,

I trust you are well.

I was hoping that I could ask for your assistance with the below.

In order to improve our internal quality management and recruitment processes, we are required to take at least one client/employer reference for each candidate registered in our database. This is a key part of our ISO9001 quality management system.

If you would be so kind as to provide me the relevant details for a former employer (please include the company name and the contact’s job title, email and phone details) I would be most grateful. Please be assured that all reference checks are carried out with the utmost discretion and no details will be divulged with regards to any dialog between FSI and yourself.

Thank-you in advance for your kind help and support on this.

With Regards and Thanks
    Just email them back stating that your company also runs an ISO9001 quality management system and you need them to supply references.

Don't forget to mentioned that all reference checks are carried out with the utmost discretion.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      Just email them back stating that your company also runs an ISO9001 quality management system and you need them to supply references.

Don't forget to mentioned that all reference checks are carried out with the utmost discretion.
      Maybe I should ask him how I got into his database as I never heard of the guy or his recruitment company before.....

Comment

Originally posted by dynamicsaxcontractor View Post
        Maybe I should ask him how I got into his database as I never heard of the guy or his recruitment company before.....
        Do so. Ask for a copy of all information they hold on you and where it came from since you are concerened there may have been an apparent Data Protection breach somewhere along the line...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
        X