• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best time to close limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best time to close limited company

I am currently working on an adhoc basis as a locum. Pay is good but has loads of travelling.

I am thinking of moving to a more permanent job to get stability and better long term career progression but also not in a hurry.

I wonder however what is the best time to close my limited company. I have 2. Mainly for reason of tax purposes and annual company tax (I tend to spend all money when I get it) so I guess I have to save some if I went ahead in closing it.

Can anyone give me an ideal what else to consider.

Thanks.

Speak to your accountant who will look at your situation now and going forward and using all the detailed information you give him he will be able to give you the correct answer.

We can only guess on here because we haven't a clue about your situation.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X