• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introduction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hello!

I've just joined the contracting bandwagon. I'm a 25 year old IT professional living in the UK, working on a large contract for a Norwegian company with some other potential contract opportunities from previous employers, which is kind of cool.

I have quite a few questions, that hopefully I'll put in to the right forum categories...

Kind regards,
    Aaron.

Welcome to the forums...

Don't forget to read the newbies guides to the right and learn how to search the forums. It is explained in a sticky at the top of this forum area.

Also read up carefully on IR35 as you can fall foul of this contracting for previous employers.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

welcome

We are all happy to answer questions on here but as NortherladUK says - check out the guides and the sticky threads first - there is loads of useful info all over the site
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to give them a read.

Comment

Working...
        X