• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

working with a racy sexy co-worker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working with a racy sexy co-worker

Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

If I said no then I would be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?
      Only the bosoms. In a kind of slightly fascinated way.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Only the bosoms. In a totally jealous way.
        FTFY HTH
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yes, that's why I only dress like that on Fridays.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm struggling with the returned fashion that is very short denim shorts with half your arse hanging out the bottom.

I love summer.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              FTFY HTH
              Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.

Comment

What kind of bloke is this?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.
                    Sounds a good idea. MOst say any more than a hanful is a waste. But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

Comment

Working...
                    X