PDA

View Full Version : working with a racy sexy co-worker

doodab
24th July 2013, 07:17
Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?

BrilloPad
24th July 2013, 07:19
If I said no then I would be gay.

mudskipper
24th July 2013, 07:21
Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?

Only the bosoms. In a kind of slightly fascinated way.

eek
24th July 2013, 07:41
Only the bosoms. In a totally jealous way.

FTFY HTH

Mich the Tester
24th July 2013, 07:42

Yes, that's why I only dress like that on Fridays.

Old Hack
24th July 2013, 07:42
I'm struggling with the returned fashion that is very short denim shorts with half your arse hanging out the bottom.

I love summer.

mudskipper
24th July 2013, 07:46
FTFY HTH

Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/walmart-the-sexy-ones/573.jpg

Old Hack
24th July 2013, 07:58
Not at all. I think XXL ones must be a right PITA. The strapping required for any sort of bouncy exercise would be enough to prevent you breathing. The sweaty bit underneath in hot weather must be horrible. And where would you put them when you sleep? I imagine they're a risk for back ache too, unless you balance them up.

My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.

scooterscot
24th July 2013, 08:07

What kind of bloke is this?

BrilloPad
24th July 2013, 08:07
My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large. She mentioned the other night about it, saying she was tired, they hurt when she went running, and she'd just had enough of them. I can't imagine it having been fun in the recent hot spell too.

Sounds a good idea. MOst say any more than a hanful is a waste. But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

Mich the Tester
24th July 2013, 08:08
But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

Ah, so you're a spitter!

TestMangler
24th July 2013, 08:13
Sounds a good idea. MOst say any more than a hanful is a waste. But I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

That would be like saying "No thanks Mr Agent, I don't want £600 a day because I can live on £100".

As my old granddad used to say, there are two things in life that just don't exist. Too much money and tits that are too big.

SimonMac
24th July 2013, 08:19
FTFY HTH

:laugh

Ketchup
24th July 2013, 08:26
:nopics:

TheFaQQer
24th July 2013, 08:39
I say any more than a mouthful is a waste.

You're risking a sprained tongue.

rhubarb
24th July 2013, 08:58
My wife is going for a reduction soon. She's always been above average on the breast front, but 3 kids, and breastfeeding has made them a little too large.

Exactly the same as my wife. Now and again when its very hot and she's been very active, they can also get a bit red and sore underneath.
Once, I offered to apply a bit of soothing savlon cream the the sore area and she said "yes please".
So I started applying and after a few seconds she looked at me like I'd just punched her in the face.
Turns out I was rubbing in Bonjela and not Savlon. The tubes are very very similar.
:emb

DimPrawn
24th July 2013, 08:59
Exactly the same as my wife. Now and again when its very hot and she's been very active, they can also get a bit red and sore underneath.
Once, I offered to apply a bit of soothing savlon cream the the sore area and she said "yes please".
So I started applying and after a few seconds she looked at me like I'd just punched her in the face.
Turns out I was rubbing in Bonjela and not Savlon. The tubes are very very similar.

Good for numbing gums.

Numb numb numb numb .....

BrilloPad
24th July 2013, 08:59

Try the same after she has been for a bike ride.

MarillionFan
24th July 2013, 09:09

Ah. Brillos wife again.

TestMangler
24th July 2013, 09:46
Ah. Brillos wife again.

Ah, back tits. Look terrible, great for dancing with though :smokin

d000hg
24th July 2013, 09:54
Do you find short skirts, low cut tops, shapely legs and heaving bosums distracting?I do get distracted by my legs sometimes, but I've not got any of the other ones.