• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 Jobs, same pimp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Jobs, same pimp

Looking for roles currently.

2 that fit my commute and skill set are being ran by the same pimp. Have applied for both and have had amiable conversations about both.

One is 50 quid more a day than the other (conversely the other is home working). Would prefer the better paying one TBH.

In your experience how does this normally go down, does the pimp put you in for both and push for them or decide which role would best suit them to get you (if indeed I do land either of them) and only go down one route for you?

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      yes.
      smh!

Comment

Deleted - didn't read Q properly.....

Comment

2 jobs? You given up with contracting already?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Fit your commute? What does that mean, looks like I might just be in Cork next. I'm going to refer to it if I'm there as 'Queenstown'. I'm taking porchmonkey back.

O'Connell Street = Sackville Street

Well that's it actually, I thought I knew the original names of the six Dublin Railway Termini but I don't and I CBA Googling.

Comment

I am guessing from the distinct lack of serious answers it was a tulip question.

Fair enough

Comment

Working...
              X