• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Day 9: Zoco owns the project

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 9: Zoco owns the project

Well, I've sat here biding my time, biting my tongue, nodding in agreement to Bob architect's execrable design for our mobile pages.

Until today when the great and the good were all assembled for the big project meeting. I let them know exactly what I thought about using images scaled for an iPhone in a 10 inch tablet.

They took it all on board, Bob sat stewing in his own juices and guess who's getting to do all the work

You haven't quite got the hang of the counting thread, its one thread you count in, you don't need to post a new thread each time you count
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Zoco=Suity Shirley?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        You haven't quite got the hang of the counting thread, its one thread you count in, you don't need to post a new thread each time you count
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again.
        Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

You mean you caused a fuss and now they're dumping all the crap, boring Bob-work on you. Well done.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              You mean you caused a fuss and now they're dumping all the crap, boring Bob-work on you. Well done.
              carry on & Invoice?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                Well, I've sat here biting my tongue
                Was it painful?

Comment

Working...
                X