• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Zug, Switzerland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Zug, Switzerland

Anyone there?

Am currently in the running for a contract over there, very few details as yet, so maybe a quicky or maybe not.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Anyone there?

Am currently in the running for a contract over there, very few details as yet, so maybe a quicky or maybe not.
    Low tax, but housing is very expensive (compared to other swiss regions).
    Check Krankenkassenvergleich und vieles mehr - comparis.ch

In the past I contacted V5 GMBH Switzerland. But it seems that they are not longer in business.

justme

Comment

WJMS Zug is really popular due to it having one of the lowest tax rates in Switzerland, but then that is balanced out by the cost of property there as it's more expensive than Zurich from what I was told.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

The fastest train between Zurich and Zug takes 21 minutes so you can choose to live in whichever suits you best. Public transport is one of the few things that is cheaper in Switzerland than the UK.

As other have said, the lower tax of Zug can be cancelled out by the higher rents depending on how high your income is.

Comment

Not as nice as Basel.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Not as nice as Basel.
            I've heard there are a few cretins living and working in and around Basel, so therefore I am out.

Time flies, was more than a year ago I came over.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
            X