• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where to host?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to host?

I've just got a quick question. I've recently discovered that you can earn some money from having a website, so I thought why not set up one? I've looked on the internet and found a few things like Blogger, WordPress and webhosting companies website.1 and1.co.uk/create-personal-website. Do you have any suggestions on which one to use? Or if you run your own website, could you give me some tips please? I'd appreciate any advice, as I am a bit new to this! Many thanks!

I use http://vidahost.com/ for all my hosting
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I use BT, they're not likely to go bust overnight.

Comment

Hey Jim... Jim!!

No matter how I treat my guests they always seem to like my kitchen best.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles80 View Post
          I've recently discovered that you can earn some money from having a website!
          Yar? And how?
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles80 View Post
            I've recently discovered that you can earn some money from having a website,
            If you know what you are doing....
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It can get a bit hairy trying to do this yourself if you're only a dumb old hack.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                It can get a bit hairy trying to do this yourself if you're only a dumb old hack.
                No evidence that it is he. If it is, meltdown will occur pretty quickly, I would imagine.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

If you really want to create an impression, and present a professional image then this hosting is just for you
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I use bigwetfish Big Wet Fish - We Don't do things by the Hosting Handbook , based in NI - support is quick and helpful - never had an issue in five years.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                    X