• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you up to at the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you up to at the weekend

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
    Getting battered like a rent boys ring piece.
    Nice for you.

I'll be taking MrsB out for her Birthday on Saturday and then riding with the CC on Sunday.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Nice for you.

I'll be taking MrsB out for her Birthday on Saturday and then riding with the CC on Sunday.
    Thankyou for asking, in the olympiad spirit .....

Weights tonight (leg press is up to 220kgs - something for our aussie olympiads to think about, full stack by xmas)
    Tommorow evil long run ( 20k - something for our aussie olympiads to think about)
    Sunday: bike to rowing club (20k return) die in boat ~15k, binge-eat then swim/sink prob less then 2k

what are the aussies up to this weekend?

Comment

out for Mum's birthday tonight..

dunno about the rest of the weekend.

Comment

thanks for asking...

Fri: cleaning out my soiled leathers
        Sat: Wedding with GF#1 (not ours might I add)
        Sun: sorting out my office hardware and buying x3 27" Ultra monitors.

And you sir?
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bike this evening as Lady Tester's playing tennis.
          Tomorrow; pick up J-a-a-a-a-g from the garage, then bike ride, then dinner somewhere.

Sunday; weights and then another tango lesson with Lady Tester
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Tonight:
            Night in with Mrs MUN.

Saturday:
            Take the kids and a few other passenger to TORM (big re-enactment market). I am going to pick up a matched set of poleaxes (very excited!) and maybe buy a new padded coif for my salet.
            Another night in with MRS MUN. Maybe watch a film or something.

Sunday:
            Church (to babysit the kids and largely ignore the nonsensical ceremony).
            Hopefully, do some training with my new poleaxe.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Sat: Clearing up about 2 tonne of leaves off the garden then off to rugby club to watch us beat the All Blacks
              Sun: Clearing up another 2 tonne of leaves off the same patch of the garden then off to RFU Level 1 Coaching course so I can be 'certified'!

Comment

Out tonight for dinner, then tomorrow morning flying off for a week's holiday.

Comment

Thanks for asking

Tonight - Not a lot - which will probably involve wine.
                  Tomorrow morning - parkrun - got a good time last week, so will see what this week brings.
                  Rest of tomorrow - got Christmas shopping to pick up from town and should really pop in and check whether mother has located her marbles yet.
                  Sunday - down to deepest, darkest Somerset for MIL's 80th celebrations.

Comment

Nice of you to ask.

Mrs P has a pass and so is out with the girlies tonight. I will be enjoying a takeaway, a bottle of red and some TV violence.
                    Tomorrow: Chopping wood, watching rugby, then out for dinner.
                    Sun: Nothing much.

Comment

Working...
                    X