• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Emergency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency

I am a bit worn out and I need a holiday. I want to go somewhere quiet, civilised and preferably warm. A hotel with a gym would be a bonus. So would being able to hire a bike, and having things to take photos of.

Any suggestions?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I am a bit worn out and I need a holiday. I want to go somewhere quiet, civilised and preferably warm. A hotel with a gym would be a bonus. So would being able to hire a bike, and having things to take photos of.

Any suggestions?
    The hotel in Jersey I am booked into has a gym, sauna, jaccussi, indoor pool etc etc. Not necessarily warm though.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Yesterday i though the same so told Clientco I wouldn't be working on Monday and have booked 3 days in Barcelona. Not especially warm but sunny all weekend.

Comment

What is Greece like at the moment? Has it descended into anarchy yet?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Friend of mine just came back from a week in Jamaica, she loved it

Comment

Friend of mine just came back from a week in Jamaica, she loved it
            In that case, she probably went of her own accord.
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Seville may be your best bet in Europe. 17 to 18C at the moment but could easily get warmer. Good food and wine and plenty to see.

Comment

Madeira is nice this time of year or Portugal.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tel-Aviv

Cape Town
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Montevideo
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X