• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LastMinute.com Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LastMinute.com Fail

When will I ever learn. I go to LastMinute.com, painstakingly enter all the search criteria for a flight and then realise that to specify an airline or class you need to click on the "more search options" link. Which takes you to another form into which you have to re-enter all your criteria.

C'mon Martha you' re giving us women techies a bad name!

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    When will I ever learn. I go to LastMinute.com, painstakingly enter all the search criteria for a flight and then realise that to specify an airline or class you need to click on the "more search options" link. Which takes you to another form into which you have to re-enter all your criteria.

Elderly old crumblies have a bad name at LastMinute - CVs of anyone over 30 go straight in the bin
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

That's illegal that is.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Elderly old crumblies have a bad name at LastMinute - CVs of anyone over 30 go straight in the bin
        Isnt that illegal?
        World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          That's illegal that is.
          And feckwitted.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            That probably explains why the site is so crap. They've no-one with any experience working there.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              That probably explains why the site is so crap. They've no-one with any experience working there.
              It is true, every time I go on that site I get completely lost and can never find what I am looking for. Imagine what a simple interface would do for them with that great name.

Comment

I've emailed lastminute.com with your concerns and I've asked for an ETA when they can fix this. I expect they will get back to me in the next few mins with an apology and a date when it will be fixed.

If this doesn't work I intend to tweet this issue to my 36 followers, the internet gives me this power and I use it!

No thanks is required, I do this because of the awesome power of the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I've emailed lastminute.com with your concerns and I've asked for an ETA when they can fix this. I expect they will get back to me in the next few mins with an apology and a date when it will be fixed.

If this doesn't work I intend to tweet this issue to my 36 followers, the internet gives me this power and I use it!

No thanks is required, I do this because of the awesome power of the internet.
                  Your point is?

Comment

Your point is?
                    Not very sharp
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X