• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wargames

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wargames

BBC News - Pupils 'hack teachers' computers and change grades'

"It is believed that the hardware keylogger was used to snoop on teachers' logins and password details with the stolen codes used to access information about forthcoming tests and to change grades in previous exams."

FFS, kids these days...

Everyone knows the password is 'Pencil'....

Comment

More like Ender's Game than Wargames.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        FFS, kids these days...
        They should be playing a nice games of chess instead. Or tic-tac-toe.
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

In the movie the password was 'joshua' - no numeric, no caps or no items of punctuation - the security on those NASA Cray's....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            In the movie the password was 'joshua' - no numeric, no caps or no items of punctuation - the security on those NASA Cray's....
            It was a backdoor, you can't expect them to be secure.
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

AS long as the pupil did not find teacher's child p0rn, what is the issue?

Comment

Working...
              X